Date of birth:
13 September 1975
Nikolaj Nyholm has an impressive repertoire of experience in founding and managing growth companies.
In 2016, Nikolaj co-founded RFRSH ApS and today, the former RFRSH teams’ activities constitute the foundation of Astralis Group after the management buyout in August 2019.
Back in 1999, Nikolaj was the founder of Speednames, and Nikolaj has among others also been the co-founder of Polar Rose and Imity.
From 2010 to 2016, Nikolaj was General Partner at Sunstone, a Nordic venture capital firm.
- High School
- Chairman of the Board of Astralis Esport ApS (since March 2020)
- Chairman of the Board of Origen Esports ApS (since March 2020)
- Chairman of the Board of Astralis Group Management ApS (since March 2020)
- Owner and CEO of Neofish ApS (since 1998)
- Owner and CEO of Beatnik ApS (since 2011)
November 8, 2019
Back to Investor Page