Astralis and the competitive gaming platform FACEIT can today present a partnership, focusing on a Community Clan, a place where Astralis’ fans can unite, but also meet and play with the players from all three Astralis' Counter-Strike teams.
The collaboration also offers the holding of more than 100 new Counter-Strike tournaments and joint promotion on both parties' platforms.
Niclas Nybjerg, Sales Director at Astralis:
- We have gained a lot of experience in hosting tournaments of various sizes and have built up a relatively large network of more than 8,000 active players who have fought for prizes worth almost DKK 350,000. With this new agreement, we can put even more pressure on the development of new, fun, and competitive tournament formats with hopefully many more participants.
- We are especially looking forward to presenting the new Astralis Clan at FACEIT, where we will introduce a lot of new initiatives for the fans. You can meet players from both the first-, talent- and women's teams, our team captain will give unique insights into his calls and strategies, and much more will come.
- In addition to direct payment for activation and promotion, the agreement also gives us the opportunity to create even more and larger tournament formats, which both provide value to the community around Astralis and valuable exposure for our partners, and it opens up for even bigger and better tournaments with playoffs in Astralis Nexus.
- It is an agreement that fits in very well with our strategy around our online and physical tournament activities, and for which we have high expectations, not just commercially, says Nybjerg.
Cristian Duca, Director of Creator Partnerships, EFG
- We are delighted to announce our partnership with an esteemed esports organisation. Our collaboration marks the introduction of a new level of social and interactive experiences for Danish players.
- With the introduction of the FACEIT Clan, players and fans of all skill levels can now connect and play together, uniting through the ultimate CS:GO competitive experience within an inclusive digital space. We look forward to working together to bring gamers and fans closer than ever before.
Key points for the collab:
- Community clan for Danish fans to connect, play and belong
- Loads of tournaments for everyone
- Play with Astralis players from both the first-, talent-, and women's teams
- Insight into team captain gla1ve's book with strategies, tips, and tricks
- Monthly member highlights on Astralis' Twitter account
- Focus on tone, toxic behaviour will not be tolerated.
The agreement enters into force immediately. The parties agree not to comment further on the financial details.
FACEIT creates a world where the community has the power to shape video games. As the leading independent competitive gaming platform for online multiplayer PvP gamers.
We aim to further the esports ecosystem by offering players of all levels the chance to compete in a competitive environment with the games they love while providing publishers and third-party organizers with the tools needed to build their competitive community.
FACEIT is part of ESL FACEIT Group, the leading competitive games and esports company.