Astralis and Danish start-up company MyEsportsCard have committed to a two-year collaboration for development, sales, and marketing for a range of gaming and esports-related products in Denmark and abroad.
Astralis opened Astralis Nexus in the Summer of 2021 with the ambition to expand and develop the many solid digital gaming communities in a physical space for gaming and entertainment. MyEsportsCard is a continuation of the thought of giving gamers more options to indulge in their shared passion for gaming outside of the digital space.
Kasper Carlsen, Founder, MyEsportsCard
- We are a young Danish start-up that has found inspiration in the energy and untapped potential of gaming.
We're incredibly proud of the agreement we just made - Kasper Carlsen
- We come from a world of soccer and other physical sports and know that athletes on all levels love to show their work and especially their successes. Many wish to express their interest in different ways than just performing their sport, which has created a massive market for sports cards.
- With our ambition and drive, we sought out Astralis, whom I believe is some of the best in their industry, when it comes to creating a global and inspiring brand. Astralis was quick to see the potential due to the organization's deep insight and extensive network. We're incredibly proud of the agreement we just made and now hold high expectations for the future.
Kasper Sindt, Commercial Director, Astralis:
- When we first heard the terms "soccer cards" and "diplomas," we were admittedly a bit weary. We're both inspired and thoroughly convinced after being presented with extensive market research, impressive product development, and raw potential in giving gamers more options to explore their passion for gaming.
We're thrilled about the collaboration, which benefits both partners - Kasper Sindt
- This is first and foremost a commercial collaboration surrounding the development and promotion of MyEsportsCard. However, in time we have the opportunity to broaden the partnership, enabling us to give even more options for fans and gamers around the world to enjoy their passion.
- We're thrilled about the collaboration, which benefits both partners, and are looking forward to developing the products together with MyEsportsCard.
MyEsportsCard is already available on myesportscard.dk, and will also be made available internationally on Sunday through Astralis' channels.