Astralis is looking for an Editor/Videographer for our creative team with in-depth knowledge of the esports and gaming industry.
As Editor/videographer, you will be a part of the Content Department, working closely with the Brand and Communication and the Commercial Department to develop and execute video content for all channels in the Astralis portfolio.
Astralis owns and operates several different esports brands with each their identity and peak season, which is also a trade reflected in the group of people working in the organization. We service a range of stakeholders, and not many days are alike. As an editor/videographer, together with relevant departments, you will be responsible for a range of different tasks, including but not limited to:
- Collaborate with your colleagues in the creative team for content ideation and creation.
- Producing, editing and filming
- Creating in-game and highlight content for CS:GO, League of Legends and FIFA
- Creating commercial content with and for partners
- Creating editorial content for brand and PR purposes
- Producing and developing content series
- Ad hoc tasks
Requirements and skills
As Editor/videographer, you master the Adobe Creative Suite, focusing primarily on Premiere Pro and After Effects.
You have a structured approach to your work, and you’re comfortable leading a process from pre- to post-production. You have experience filming on DSLR/Cine and online/remote recording with software such as OBS.
- Have a passion for storytelling
- Good communication skills and fluency in Danish and English. - Both written and oral
- You are a positive and committed self-starter, structured and a fast learner with a keen eye for detail
- Experience with esports is a must.
- Eager to create the best content and experience for the Astralis fans.
- Have the ability to travel when needed.
To work in a high-energy, performance-oriented environment together with a group of energetic and creative co-workers, all with the ambition to create the biggest and most engaging esport brands on a global scale. This is not a remote position. You will be working out of the Astralis office in Copenhagen.
Send your resumé, application, and portfolio/best work to Creative Lead Sebastian Hartbøl at email@example.com
Deadline: Thursday, 4th of October 2021.
Astralis is a global front runner in esports with winning teams in League of Legends, Counter-Strike, Rainbow Six, and FIFA. We hold rights in the premium leagues for League of Legends (LEC) and Counter-Strike (Pro League and BLAST). Astralis is listed and is traded on Nasdaq Copenhagen and OTCQX in New York.