Do you want to work in one of the globally leading esports organizations in the world, while developing your skills in social media- and community management?
We are expanding our team of part-time Community Coordinators and are looking for flexible candidates to help us bring our content to new heights during our matches!
As Community Coordinator, you will be working in a young and fresh working- environment and will be joining our Social Media team, where you will be working on a number of tasks regarding our Social Media channels. In particular with a focus on live coverage of Astralis matches in both Counter-Strike and League of Legends.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written communication and grammar
- Danish working permit and residence
- Knowledge of the professional CS:GO and League of Legends scene
- General understanding on how to operate on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
Nice to have but not required
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with Adobe Premier
- Knowledge in social media/gaming lingo, ex. memes
The position is part-time with an hourly salary and control over your own shifts. You will primarily be working remotely but will be invited to work from the Astralis office in Copenhagen or Astralis Nexus when needed.
Send your application and CV to Social Media Manager, Malthe Hindberg at email@example.com no later than Friday, September 30, 17:00 CEST